You can register and submit a support request here
or send us a support request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember that your support request should tell us:
* A description of how we can reproduce the error
* Which user/login was used to generate the issue
* The URL of where you are experiencing the issue
* The computer you are using (e.g. Windows 7 or Mac OS-X)
* The web-browser you are using (we support Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari)
* Ideally a screenshot of what you are seeing
Aurora September 20, 2013 • Tips & Tricks
These are guidelines, they're not exhaustive, there will be other parameters that you encounter which will hinder optimum upload.
Fonts to be Unicode if they are going to be used globally, to allow for different character languages to be used. (If you do need to use a Unicode font for global purposes, we recommend having two sets of templates. Therefore one can be the restrictive Unicode font and the other can be for Roman language users giving you choice of any font).
RULES WHEN USING INDESIGN
RULES CLIENT MUST USE TO INFORM CREATOR OF TEMPLATE
Aurora July 11, 2013 • Tips & Tricks
System administrators have the ability via the Groups section to assign folder permissions which will allow chosen groups permission to view, add to, modify, and delete folders.
Note: Regarding permissions, you need to make sure of these three things:
1. Give users permission to view both the ‘Search’ and ‘Search results’ folders, otherwise users in this group will not have access to search the site.
2. Give users permission to view the ‘Lightbox’/ ‘Album’ folder otherwise users in this group will not have access to view lightboxes/ albums.
3. Do NOT give permission to view the 'System Area' folder because this is designed to be visible only to Systems Administrators
Exercise – Give folder permissions to a group
1) Click on the ‘Settings’ link in the admin bar at the bottom of the page
2) Click on Groups
3) Select the group to which you would like to assign permissions
4) Click on the ‘Folder permissions’ tab
5) Select the relevant folder from the list on the left
6) Select the relevant checkboxes from the listing on the right e.g. ‘View this folder’ and ‘view assets in this folder’
7) Click ‘update’
8) Navigate to your chosen folder, and observe that members of the group now have the correct permissions for the specified folder
Aurora March 19, 2013 • Tips & Tricks
You can't use any of the 10 following characters in a file name: \ / +? : * " > < | because different browsers handle characters differently and thus present the possibility of being misunderstood within URLs.